Monday 17 September 2012

Baby Break

It has been a full week since my last posting, Anderson decided he needed to embark on a growth spurt and did nothing but eat for three days straight, followed by three days sleeping which allowed me to go on a very large grocery shop in preparation for this week's blog posts... Freezer Cooking!

Before Anderson was born I stocked our freezer with a multitude of foods that could be reheated/cooked easily in case we ended up with an overly-needy baby - thankfully we won the 'Baby Lottery' and Anderson is usually quite content in his swing speaking to Larry and Moe, the buddies that swing with him in unison which allows me to use my hands for cleaning, cooking, crafting and blogging!

Anderson telling stories to Larry and Moe - Larry is the green bug.

On Saturday, after venturing to Costco with my friend Richelle (who pushed a cart full of my groceries while I pushed a stroller with a 9lb baby - thanks Shell!); we met up with Chelsea and Nixon to hit the mall for to find costumes for the baby halloween party Chelsea is hosting - I have compiled a few spooky-recipe ideas on Pinterest, I'm excited this holiday is finally coming so I can try them out and share my experiences!

Chelsea took an adorable picture of Anderson during our visit which I feel compelled to share with all of you before I go lock myself in my kitchen for a full day of cooking - well as long as Anderson allows after Daddy goes to work and I'm back on my own...

Love this little man with all my heart.






No comments:

Post a Comment