Tuesday 4 September 2012

Typical 'Valerie' Thinking...

As summer holidays came to a close yesterday I decided there was nothing more fitting for dinner than to have barbecue steak, corn-on-the-cob and twice baked potato casserole. Traditionally most people would either boil their corn-on-the-cob or throw it on the barbecue; but through my countless hours of surfing Pinterest over the last several months I stumbled upon oven-baked corn-on-the-cob, which I have tried several times now and never been disappointed!

'Awesome!' I thought to myself as I went into the living room to grab my camera, this will make for a perfect first entry for my blog (especially since I knew it wouldn't fail). Yet after a quick look at my oven/stove I knew there was NO WAY I could post pictures online in that condition, I don't live in filth and most certainly don't want people to think I do! So I put down the camera and left that idea for another day. I now needed to search for a pin on how to effectively clean my oven and stove; I want it all to sparkle - knobs, glass, racks, walls and burners. But first I needed to actually finish making dinner.

Scrub It Wednesday's Project: Cleaning the Oven/Stove



1 comment:

  1. LOL I had the same problem when I made mini mexican pizzas, they needed to be cooked in a muffin tin and mine was far too "dirty" to photograph, look forward to reading more posts Val :)

    ReplyDelete