Saturday 8 September 2012

Everyone Loves Freebies!

A typical morning in the Burchill home includes includes myself waking up with Anderson between 6-7AM, feeding him and setting him back to sleep. Then I creep down to the main floor of our 3-story town home for a caffeine fix, the morning news and a session of milking myself like a cow. After that I paruse the internet for ideas of recipes to try, crafts to accomplish and FREE STUFF!

It's been quite easy to find companies offering freebies for baby, as soon as we arrived home from the hospital  I signed up for Similac Group and Huggies Club as those were the products we used from day 1 of being home (we also chose Similac as that is what the hospital had given us to use). I had numerous amounts of hand-me down diapers that had been outgrown in size before being used up (thanks Chelsea & Nixon!) but with Anderson arriving 6 days late at only 5lbs 13oz we had to rush out for preemie diapers and outfits. 

Side note: Can you believe Walmart only had one brand option for this diaper size and only in a small pack?!?

Anderson at 3 days old having photos taken by his Great-Auntie Laura, Nana Burchill is holding him upright until the 'click'.

I received the Huggies package within three weeks only to find a few coupons inside, but any helps and they will be used as soon as we run out of the collection we've accumulated that Anderson has started to grow into. 

The Similac package took just over a month to arrive but was a GREAT score, we received a free canister of the Advance powdered formula, a can of Sensitive concentrated formula and about $40 in cheques and coupons. I've asked my family and friends into signing up and having these packages sent to them, we only use the Sensitive to Lactose but I will be donating the powdered formula to the local Crisis Pregnancy Center closer to Christmas time when I'm able to get together some of the clothes that are too small and maybe a few little kits for the moms - stay tuned as that idea is still in progress.

This morning I came across a few more sites offering free products, click the product names to be taken to the websites and sign up! 


Note: These links take you direct to the sites that are for Canadian Residents; You also do not have to sign up for any of their other promotional offers or mail-outs unless you want to and you will still receive the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment